Thursday, October 31, 2013

only with You..

Assalam sweety blogger ..

When I’m with you, I act different. In a good way of course. I smile more and laugh more. I don’t have to pretend everything is okay when it’s really not. With you, I can drop the fake smile and put on a real one. I don’t feel hurt and alone when I’m with you. Instead, i feel safe and loved. You’re easy to talk to, and you listen to me. I don’t have to worry about holding back with you. I don’t feel self conscious. I don’t ever feel insecure or sad. You show me that you really do care, and you’re not just pretending. I really appreciate your company, because with you I’m different. With you, I’m happy.

only with u, ya ALLAH...alhamdulillah..(:

No comments:

TAHUKAH ANDA❓ . Vivix Shaklee adalah minuman kesihatan yang kaya dengan anti oksidan yang dihasilkan daripada ekstrak anggur muskat, res...